- Travel Case
- Beamsplitter Glass
- Annodised Alluminium Clamp with 1/4 and 3/6 threaded holes.
- Beamsplitter Clamp Holder
- Beamsplitter Glass Protective Sleeve
- Smart Glare Cover
- Beamsplitter Glass Cleaning Kit
Your prompt-it® FLEX comes with a beamsplitter glass cleaning kit. To ensure your beamsplitter glass stays clear, it will need to be carefully and regularly cleaned.
- NEVER use ammonia-based cleaning agents, strong alkalis, acids, detergents with fluoride or solvents on your glass as they can damage the special coating.
- Always use a soft, lint-free cloth to wipe any spots.
- Keep the glass spot-free & dry. Spots will stain the special coating. If any liquid falls on the glass, clean it off immediately. Otherwise you will end up with dirty circles on your glass.
- Clean the glass after every use. This ensures it is clean and doesn’t end up with stains.
- Don’t handle with greasy or dirty fingers.
- Methylated spirits or alcohol can be used to clean the glass.
Always keep the beamsplitter glass in a dry and UV-protected environment. We strongly recommend you keep the beamsplitter glass in the supplied black protective sleeve whenever it is not in use. It is not recommended to put any kind of stickers on the beamsplitter glass because you can damage the coating when removing the sticker.
Beamsplitter Glass Cleaning Instructions
- Place it on a soft surface. You can use the cloth glare cover provided in the prompt-it® FLEX kit.
- Take the ammonia-free spray bottle from the cleaning kit and spray once or twice on the beamsplitter glass. Using the squeegee, push backwards and forwards, up and down the glass to clean it. Make sure that the surface is completely dry before cleaning the other side of the glass.
- Lay the black beamsplitter glass sleeve next to the beamsplitter glass and slide the beamsplitter glass back in the sleeve, carefully, without putting fingerprints back on the glass.
prompt-it® FLEX base
The prompt-it® maxi base is made from high-quality hard plastic. This can be cleaned with a damp cloth. Use soft soap or detergent if needed. Ensure that the base is completely dry before use.
prompt-it® FLEX Smart glare cover and cloth glare cover
The prompt-it® maxi smart glare cover is made of PU Leather and cotton and if needed, should be gently wipe with a damp cloth only, using a soft detergent. The cloth glare cover may be hand washed. Do not use washing machine to wash it. Air dry only.