2-in-1 Teleprompter: on-stage or on-camera
Set up the Prompt-it® Flex on a stage, in front of your audience. Or set it up in front of your camera, to record yourself or your actor/talent.
You can use tablets/screens up to 30cm length (portrait mode) on the FLEX. So yes, this includes iPad Pro 12.9″ or tablets similar size.
Get the Tripod/stand duo kit too!
Don’t forget to check out the Tripod stand duo kit, because it is a perfect match with the Flex.
Videos to help you understand
Don’t feel bad if you are not quite sure you understand what a teleprompter can do. Yes, it can be daunting. Chances are you have a specific requirements and you don’t really know for sure if a teleprompter can help you out. Watch our videos which will really help you to understand how the FLEX works. Still unsure? Contact us and we can help you out.
Read the full story
Go to this page
to read the full story behind the Prompt-it® FLEX Teleprompter
Benefits of using prompt-it® FLEX
- Comfortable reading even from as far as 10 metres away
- Beamsplitter glass with silver coating (same as TV studios). Ensures crisp, highly contrasted and readable text
- Large glass will fit any professional or consumer camera (with a slight zoom in some cases) tested with 17mm prime lens
- Can be set up on any type of tripod, light stand or mic stand (FLEX fits any stand with a 1/4″ screw)
- Comes with smart (magnetic) glare cover with smarphone holder
- Portable – the convenient travel case; makes it easy to transport in your kit
- Set up in under 2 minutes, no tools (not even a screwdriver)
- Universal design allows a comfortable fit for larger tablets such as iPad Pro 12.9 and Surface Pro.
Prompt-it® FLEX is exceptional in beamsplitter glass quality and durability. Our specialised production technique means you get better, sturdier, higher-quality glass than other manufacturers. With a thickness of 3mm (most teleprompters in the market come with 2mm thickness or less) the beamsplitter glass has a thin-film optical coating on one side that reflects and transmits light waves that fall upon it at a specific ratio of 70% light transmission and 30% reflection (70T/30R).
Read more about the Prompt-it® FLEX here