IMPORTANT: The tripod head must be able to withstand the total weight of the rig, camera, prompt-it®maxi and tablet/device. If the tripod cannot handle the weight, it may break or collapse. To avoid breakage to your equipment, ensure you’ve got the right tripod before mounting the rig, camera and prompt-it®maxi components.
Mounting the LanParte rig on your tripod:
- Below the LanParte rig are 3 screw threads. The one in the middle is a 1/4” screw thread, which is also the commonly used thread to fit most consumer tripods. Screw the quick release plate of the tripod onto the base of the LanParte rig.
- Place the rig on the tripod to secure it.
- Take the double clamp and secure the top on either end of the double rods.
Preparing the prompt-it®maxi base:
- Screw the single clamp onto the base of the prompt-it®maxi.
- Take the extra rods and secure them in the single clamp. Make sure that the rods stick out in the back of the prompt-it®maxi base.
Putting it all together:
- Secure the double rods attached onto the prompt-it®maxi base into bottom of the double clamp attached onto the rig.
- Mount the camera on top of the rig, using the quick release plate attached on the rig.
- Assemble the prompt-it®maxi as instructed in the manual.
You will need to adjust the rig based on the camera size. The LanParte rig has many adjustable components that move up and down, back and forth to accommodate.