For the enthusiast. This bundle comes with the prompt-it® maxi kit and LanParte Rig Kit. Perfect for when the presenter is moving around and the camera needs to follow them. With the prompt-it® maxi mounted on the LanParte rig, there won’t be an opportunity for the presenter to forget and miss their lines.
Maxi Rig Bundle
$743.64 inc gst
The benefits of using prompt-it® maxi
prompt-it® maxi is exceptional in beamsplitter glass quality and durability. Our specialised production technique means you get better, sturdier, higher-quality glass than other manufacturers. The beamsplitter glass has a thin-film optical coating on one side that reflects and transmits light waves that fall upon it at a specific ratio of 70% light transmission and 30% reflection (70T/30R).
- Comfortable reading even from as far as 10 metres away.
- 2 glare cover positions: back position for studio or bottom position for outdoor location shoots.
- Beamsplitter glass with silver coating (same as TV studios). Ensures crisp, highly contrasted and readable text.
- Large glass will fit any professional or consumer camera (with a slight zoom in some cases).
- Can be set up on any type of tripod (1/4 inch brass screw thread).
- Holds firmly to the tripod – does not wobble or fall off.
- Portable – the convenient travel case; makes it easy to transport in your kit!
- Set up in under 2 minutes, no tools (not even a screwdriver).
- Universal design allows a comfortable fit for tablets up to 26cm x 19cm.
The LanParte rig is multi-functional – use it for other rigging too!
- Holds a load of up to 7kg
- Will not carry shoulder-mount production cameras.
- Compatible with 15 mm Rails/Rods
The rig we include in this bundle is from Lanparte. Unlike other teleprompter brands, it can be used to rig other accessories to your tripod, not just the prompt-it® maxi.
Please note that you will need a sturdy tripod which can hold the weight of your camera, LanParte Rig Kit, prompt-it® maxi and tablet. This weight can be over 4 kg depending on the weight of your camera & lens kit.
- prompt-it® maxi kit
- Beamsplitter Glass with Protective Sleeve
- Glare Cover
- Travel Case
- Beamsplitter Glass Cleaning Kit
- LanParte Rig Kit
- Height Adjustable Base with Quick Release Plate and Rails
- Set of 2 Extender Aluminium Rails
- Rod Clamp
- Double Rod Clamp
Your prompt-it® maxi comes with a beamsplitter glass cleaning kit. To ensure your beamsplitter glass stays clear, it will need to be carefully and regularly cleaned.
- NEVER use ammonia-based cleaning agents, strong alkalis, acids, detergents with fluoride or solvents on your glass as they can damage the special coating.
- Always use a soft, lint-free cloth to wipe any spots.
- Keep the glass spot-free & dry. Spots will stain the special coating. If any liquid falls on the glass, clean it off immediately. Otherwise you will end up with dirty circles on your glass.
- Clean the glass after every use. This ensures it is clean and doesn’t end up with stains.
- Don’t handle with greasy or dirty fingers.
Always keep the beamsplitter glass in a dry and UV-protected environment. We strongly recommend you keep the beamsplitter glass in the supplied black protective sleeve whenever it is not in use. It is not recommended to put any kind of stickers on the beamsplitter glass because you can damage the coating when removing the sticker.
Beamsplitter Glass Cleaning Instructions
- Place it on a soft surface. You can use the glare cover provided in the prompt-it® maxi kit.
- Take the ammonia-free spray bottle from the cleaning kit and spray once or twice on the beamsplitter glass. Using the squeegee, push backwards and forwards, up and down the glass to clean it. Make sure that the surface is completely dry before cleaning the other side of the glass.
- Lay the black beamsplitter glass sleeve next to the beamsplitter glass and slide the beamsplitter glass back in the sleeve, carefully, without putting fingerprints back on the glass.
prompt-it® maxi base
The prompt-it® maxi base is made from high-quality hard plastic. This can be cleaned with a damp cloth. Use soft soap or detergent if needed. Ensure that the base is completely dry before use.
prompt-it® maxi glare cover
The prompt-it® maxi glare cover is made of cotton and if needed, should be gently hand-washed in cold water only, using a soft detergent. Air dry only – do not tumble dry.
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 50 cm|