The benefits of using prompt-it® maxi
prompt-it® maxi is exceptional in beamsplitter glass quality and durability. Our specialised production technique means you get better, sturdier, higher-quality glass than other manufacturers. The beamsplitter glass has a thin-film optical coating on one side that reflects and transmits light waves that fall upon it at a specific ratio of 70% light transmission and 30% reflection (70T/30R).
- Comfortable reading even from as far as 10 metres away.
- 2 glare cover positions: back position for studio or bottom position for outdoor location shoots.
- Beamsplitter glass with silver coating (same as TV studios). Ensures crisp, highly contrasted and readable text.
- Large glass will fit any professional or consumer camera (with a slight zoom in some cases).
- Can be set up on any type of tripod (1/4 inch brass screw thread).
- Holds firmly to the tripod – does not wobble or fall off.
- Portable – the convenient travel case; makes it easy to transport in your kit!
- Set up in under 2 minutes, no tools (not even a screwdriver).
- Universal design allows a comfortable fit for tablets up to 26cm x 19cm.
The LanParte rig is multi-functional – use it for other rigging too!
- Holds a load of up to 7kg
- Will not carry shoulder-mount production cameras.
- Compatible with 15 mm Rails/Rods
The rig we include in this bundle is from Lanparte. Unlike other teleprompter brands, it can be used to rig other accessories to your tripod, not just the prompt-it® maxi.
Please note that you will need a sturdy tripod which can hold the weight of your camera, LanParte Rig Kit, prompt-it® maxi and tablet. This weight can be over 4 kg depending on the weight of your camera & lens kit.